How to Choose the Right Model for Your Customers
Trust in American® Water Heaters and Premier Plus® for electric, gas, and tankless water heaters you and your customers can rely on for years to come. At Barnett, we are proud to carry a wide selection of models, as well as repair and service essentials, for whatever your needs may be.
Tips for Shopping Water Heaters
Is it time for your customers to replace their water heaters? Determining the new model is as easy as checking the label on the old model for key information, including:
- Gallon Capacity
- Height & Diameter Dimensions
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Exhaust Vent Diameter
Other Things to Consider
- Larger-capacity water heaters should be considered for households outfitted with oversized or jetted tubs. They should also be used by customers who take multiple consecutive showers or do large loads of laundry.
- Ensure that exhaust vents on gas units can handle a larger water heater with more BTU output.
- Consider a self-cleaning electric model for customers dealing with hard water deposits on fixtures and heating elements. This will minimize repairs and service calls.
- Be sure that new units are compliant with 2015 NAECA energy-efficiency water heater regulations.