A high-performance patching compound, formulated to stop running water through deep cracks, holes and imperfections in concrete surfaces. It creates a watertight seal in about 3-5 minutes. Works both above and below ground level. Interior/exterior use.
- High performance
- Watertight seal
- Can also be used as anchoring cement
- Indoor/Outdoor use
A multi-purpose neoprene rubber adhesive that forms an instant, high strength bond on a variety of surfaces. Offers hundreds of uses for the home, office and workshop. Forms strong bonds on contact to eliminate the need for clamps, temporary fasteners and long set times.
- Strong, Instant Bonds on Contact
- Can be Used on a Variety of Surfaces
- Excellent Water Resistance
- High adhesion level
- UV resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Mold Resistant
DAP Weldwood 128 fl. oz. Original Contact Cement forms an instant. High-strength bond on a variety of surfaces. This extremely versatile cement offers hundreds of uses indoors or out. Ideal for most projects and substrates, including plastic laminate, wood and plastic veneers, metal, wood, leather, linoleum, tile, rubber and cork.
- High strength and initial grab; bonds on contact
- Premium quality, brush-grade
- Offers excellent water resistance
- Resists the effects of heat, weather, grease, oil and household chemicals
- Meets the stringent requirements of the professional user
- Fast-drying formula dries in 15-20 minutes
- Neoprene-based rubber adhesive
- Exceeds industry performance requirements
Liquid Nails Mirror Adhesive (LN-730) is a high solids, moisture-curing adhesive designed for use in conjunction with mechanical fastening systems for the installation of mirrors to walls. The product adheres to most common construction materials and cures rapidly, reducing the time required for bracing or taping of mirrors and decreasing installation time. LN-730 is non-flammable and is low odor, making this adhesive ideal for installations in occupied areas.
- Bonds with drywall, concrete, metal and woodwork
- Will not damage reflective backing
- Set time of 10 minutes, cure time of 27 hours
- Moisture, heat and steam resistant
- Permanent bond
- Stays flexible
- Covers an average of 7 sq. ft.
- 10 oz. cartridge