Scotch Indoor Mounting Tape is a double-coated foam tape that adheres and conforms to a variety of surfaces. This tape is designed for attaching items up to 5 lbs. Lose the screws, nails and tools with Scotch Indoor Mounting Tape. It is perfect for discretely mounting items on glass, tile or mirrors. This mounting tape is designed for attaching indoor items up to 5 lbs. Scotch Indoor Mounting Tape is available in various sizes and is not recommended for brick or concrete.
- Ideal for: indoor surfaces that are clean, dry and smooth
- Very high adhesion level
- Holds up to 5 lbs.
- Color: white
- Use instead of nails or screws
- Available in various sizes
- Number of rolls included: 1
- Great for DIY
Whether you're beautifying the exterior of your home, or reinforcing your mailbox, Scotch Outdoor Mounting Tape is the one to choose for a hassle-free, permanent bond. Designed to deliver exceptional adhesion, this powerful double-sided tape holds up to 15 lbs. and is weather resistant for permanent mounting. It's compatible with a variety of surfaces and conforms easily.
- Holds up to 15 lbs. per 60 in. / (1 lb. per 4 in. of tape)
- Easy-to-apply design with no mess or tools
- Ideal for use on finished/painted surfaces, metal, plastic, vinyl and more
- Intended for outdoor use
- Works best when applied between 50Â°F to 100Â°F
- Ensure your surface is smooth, clean and dry for the best bond
- Made from domestic and globally-sourced materials
- Size: 1 in. x 60 in.
- Color: gray
- Total rolls of tape included: 1
Double-sided tape is coated with permanent adhesive on both sides of the tape, making it the perfect no-mess alternative to glue for light-duty attaching and mounting tasks. The tape pulls off the roll smoothly and cuts easily without the hassle of a liner. Long-aging tape won't dry out or yellow. It is photo-safe (determined in accordance with ISO Standard 18916).
- Double-sided tape is coated with permanent adhesive on both sides of the tape, making it the perfect no-mess alternative to glue for light-duty attaching and mounting tasks
- Tape pulls off the roll smoothly and cuts easily without the hassle of a liner
- Long-aging tape won't dry out or yellow
- It is photo-safe (determined in accordance with ISO standard 18916)