Polyken high performance 510 gaffer's tape offers a matte-finish durable cloth backing and low-residue rubber based adhesive. It has been designed for a wide range of uses in construction, crafting, maintenance, and the hospitality industry. High tack tape with excellent adhesion for superior performance.
- Performs as a surface protection/masking tape during media blast applications, ideal for AV-cord hold down, color coding, and low-visibility/low-reflection repairs
- Clean removal rubber adhesive doesn't leave residue behind on most surfaces
- Cloth backing provides excellent strength and durability, resists moisture and can be torn easily by hand
- Matte-finish cloth backing
Polyken Premium High Temperature Splicing Tape offers outstanding adhesion designed for silicone-coated substrates. Wide operating temperature range up to 395F. Excellent shear strength for improved splicing bond. The blue tape colors allows for easy splice identification and high visibility.
- Polyester film backing provides excellent tensile strength and durability
- Silicone adhesive performs well in extremely high temperatures
- Ideal for splicing low surface energy materials
- No release liner for ease of use and less waste