Scotch Foil Tape 3326 is especially designed for use on UL listed flexible and rigid air ducts. Its specially formulated acrylic adhesive bonds quickly and holds even at -25oF. Its soft aluminum handles and applies easily but still provides strength for UL 181A and ULB-FX compliance. The printed backing provides code compliance verification for building inspectors.
- Soft aluminum applies easily
- Can be used under all weather conditions
- Resists water vapor, odor and smoke transmission
- Adhesive is protected until the liner is removed
- For UL 181A and ULB-FX compliant
- Printed backing provides code compliance verification for building inspectors
- Color: Silver
- Contains: 1 Roll/Pack
- Size: 2.5 in. x 60 yd.
The 3M Foil Tape 3340 is ideal for sealing rigid fiberglass duct boards and flexible air duct systems. Our tape meets requirements for UL 181 A-P and UL 181 B-FX Listings as a measure of reliability and quality standards. 2.0 mil aluminum foil backing is ideal as a vapor seal tape for duct closure.
- Listed for both UL181A-P and UL181B-FX
- Replaces mechanical fasteners for rigid duct board
- Thermally conductive backing helps heating and cooling efficiency
- Permanent acrylic adhesive combined with the durable 2.0 mil backing provides long service life