Microwave Repair Parts & Accessories
Microwave ovens are involved in more than 7,000 building fires each year, resulting in about 150 civilian injuries each year and millions of dollars in direct property damage. Used improperly and left unattended, microwaves can cause tens of thousands of false alarms annually, building evacuations, costly fire department responses and potentially dangerous homeowner or tenant apathy. Safe-T-sensor is engineered to help prevent microwave fires and nuisance/false alarms by interrupting power to the microwave at the first sign of smoke. This easy to install cooking fire prevention product is the smart choice for colleges/universities, hospitals, senior's residences, hotels/motels, office buildings or anywhere else microwave ovens are used. Auto shut off at the first sign of smoke Auto reset LED indicator. Easy to install (Note: This product is not recommended for use on built-in microwaves - unless the exhaust vents are exposed or microwaves with a manual dial-timer.).
- Disrupts power to the microwave at the first sign of smoke
- Helps prevent costly nuisance or false alarms as well as microwave fires
- Easy to install
- This product is not recommended for use on built-in microwaves - unless the exhaust vents are exposed or microwaves with a manual dial-timer
This turntable motor rotates the glass tray in the microwave. This part is white in color. Installation time is around 40 min.
- Replaces Samsung and GE
- Color of part is white
- Average installation time is 40 min
- Weight of part is .2 lbs.