If you prefer to do your cooking with a gas range rather than an electric unit this fashionable model by Danby could be just what the doctor ordered. This space-saving 20 in. (50.8 cm) appliance is compatible with liquid propane and natural gas making it perfect for smaller kitchens and remote locations. It comes with one 12,100-BTU burner, two 9,500-BTU burners and one 5,000-BTU burner which can be controlled quickly and easily via the smart electronic ignition system with push-and-turn safety knobs. The oven capacity is an impressive 2.3 cu. ft. and it accommodates a sturdy oven rack and broiler drawer. Cleaning the oven is quite an easy task due to the clever easy to clean pyrolytic blue surface. The dependable gas range also boasts a large backsplash as well as an integrated lip which is designed to contain spills. This popular model offers 12-months of coverage on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Compact solution for small space living: 20 free standing electric range with a large 2.3 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Manual, easy to clean pyrolytic blue oven and lift up cooktop
- ADA Compliant: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities
- Coil temperature limiting elements: 1x 8 in. (2,400-Watt) for quick boiling and 3 x 6 in. coil elements (1,250-Watt)
- Powerful13,000 BTU for maximum baking power
- In drawer broiler drawer: drop down door and front pocket
- Flexibility: 2 oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking