Germicidal Bleach, with a concentration level of 8.25%, cleans, disinfects and deodorizes a variety of surfaces. It is EPA-registered to kill 39 organisms, including multiple strains of MRSA, Norovirus and 3 strains of influenza. It kills Clostridium difficile spores in 5-minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. With the higher concentration level, dosage requirements for general disinfection are cut in half, providing better value and a smaller, easier to handle bottle. From The germicidal bleach is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments, offices, schools and other commercial facilities. Packaging may vary.
- 121 oz. bottle of germicidal bleach
- Kills hepatitis B and C viruses in 5-minutes contact time, salmonella, E.coli and listeria
- Ergonomically-enhanced package makes it is easier to pour, handle and carry
- Ideal for use in healthcare facilities, doctors offices, educational institutions and other commercial businesses
- For a variety of surfaces, from counters to appliance exteriors and floors
Laundry bleach and liquid disinfectant. Removes odors, stains and keeps whites bright. Application: Bleach; Applicable Material: Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fabric; Glass; Laminate; Metal; Plastic; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Fungus; Germs; Grease; Mildew; Organic Matter; Soil; Stains; Scent: Fragrance-Free.
- Laundry bleach and liquid disinfectant
- Removes odors and stains
- Keeps whites bright
- Scent: fragrance-free
Ultra germicidal bleach cleans, deodorizes and disinfects. Removes tough stains and whitens clothes. Hospital-grade disinfectant kills a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including staph and strep bacteria, MRSA and E. coli. Application: Bleach; Applicable Material: Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fabric; Glass; Laminate; Metal; Plastic; Chemical Compound: NaOcl; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Organic Matter; Stains.
- Ultra germicidal bleach cleans, deodorizes and disinfects.
- Whitens and removes stains.
- Kills a broad spectrum of microorganisms including staph and strep bacteria, MRSA, E. coli and Hepatitis B and C.
- Application: Bleach