Drain & Septic Treatments
BioOne is a uniquely effective, 100% natural drain line, septic and grease trap maintainer. Applied on a regular basis after a drain or septic treatment, BioOne will help to maintain free flowing drains, eliminate odors and reduce the number of back-ups between scheduled pumping. BioOne does not contain enzymes, emulsifiers, or caustic agents and is safer for people, pets and pipes than many drain treatments. In fact, BioOne displays the Environmental Protection Agencys Safer Choice Program logo that allows customers to quickly identify and choose products that can help protect the environment and are safer for families. Adding these beneficial microbes after treatment on a regular basis may help your commercial or industrial customers avoid potentially expensive wastewater surcharges and fines.
- BioOne liquid 64 oz. ready to pour measured bottle is a biological drain and septic system maintainer that is great for smaller jobs and residential applications
- BioOne liquid is composed of 100% live vegetative microbes that go to work immediately to clear fog from the drain lines and septic systems
- BioOne liquid has a unique ability to degrade fog (fats, oils, grease) and many hazardous environmental contaminants
- BioOne liquid is all natural and recognized by the EPA safer choice program as an effective product that is safer for human health and the environment
2 lbs. canister contains up to 100 treatments. To activate, mix warm water and BioOne dry (scoop provided) and pour down drain. For septic systems, mix entire canister with warm water and add directly to septic system or flush down toilet. BioOne dry contains more active microbes than comparable products, with a higher nutrient base and is formulated with a cleaner carrier.
- BioOne dry powder is a convenient 2 lbs. container provides powerful microbial activity with highly active enzymes to maintain free flowing pipes and septic systems of fats, oils and grease
- 2 lbs. canister contains up to 100 treatments
- To activate, mix warm water and BioOne dry (scoop provided) and pour down drain
- BioOne dry contains more active microbes than comparable products, with a higher nutrient base and is formulated with a cleaner carrier