Drain & Septic Treatments
ZEP 1 Gal. 10 Minute Drain Opener Gel works fast to unclog your pipes of buildup, restoring flow in minutes. The commercial-strength formula in this drain cleaner is designed to dissolve hair and grease on contact. Able to pour through standing water, removing the root of the clog. It is safe for all pipes and septic systems, making this home drain cleaner perfect for bathroom sinks, tubs, and shower drains.
- Pro tip: this product dissolves tough hair clogs almost immediately
- Directions: 1: pour 16 oz. slowly, directly into drain 2: wait 10 minutes 3: flush with warm water repeat if necessary
- For use on: bathroom sinks, tub drains, and shower drains
- Do not use on: toilets or garbage disposals
- Avoid faucets, drain stopper, plungers, trim, and countertops, if contact occurs, rinse immediately to prevent damage
- Avoid splashing in eyes, on skin and on clothing
- Includes one 64 oz. container
- Safe for all septic systems and pipes (including metal, plastic and brass plumbing)
- Powerful formula that helps prevent corrosion in pipes
- Drain cleaner with a thick, fast-acting formula goes straight to the clog source and dissolves it quickly
- Drain opener that pours through standing water
- Hair clog remover dissolves grease and hair in minutes
- Childproof cap
DCT Bio Drain XL is designed for optimal maintenance of environments. Optimal for environments such as: drain lines, septic systems, grease traps and interceptors, and holding tanks where it reduces build-up, prevents back-up and keeps systems free flowing. It contains microorganisms selected for exceptional ability to breakdown organic compounds such as oil and grease, proteins, carbohydrates, cellulose and more.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Wear protective gloves and eye protection
- Adequate ventilation should be provided so that exposure limits are not exceeded
- If heavy misting is present, local exhaust ventilation should be considered in addition to general mechanical ventilation
- Liquid ready-to-use
- 24 hour emergency phone number (health and safety; transportation) CHEMTREC - (800) 424-9300
Heavy Duty Drain Opener is an effective, non-acid drain opener designed to clear the toughest drain clogs. Powerful dual hydroxide formula dissolves hair clogs and creates heat to melt grease. This will open a completely clogged drain. Great alternative to sulfuric acid drain openers. Can be used in businesses, restaurants, hospitals, nursing homes, apartment complexes, RVs and homes. Use in sinks, tubs, showers, and floor drains.
- 15 times more effective than common drain openers
- Clears clogged drains in kitchen, bathroom, and floor drains
- Opens completely clogged drains
- No odors, No fumes
- Safe for all pipes and septic systems
- Ready to use
Opens up clogged lines the safe, easy way Special formula forms a protective coating on pipes while its acid action dissolves lime, rust and more. Eliminate offensive odors, expensive repair costs, and unnecessary worries from clogged pipes and drains with NYCO CALCI-SOLVE - the new, powerful formula discovered from years of intensive research. DISSOLVES HEAVY DEPOSITS OF: Calcium, Concrete, Plaster, Magnesium, Mop Strings, Rust, Sodium, Urinary Salts, Lime. HARMLESS TO PIPES! FOR CLEANING: Boilers, Air Conditioning Equipment, Hot Water Coils, Evaporator Condensers, Water Pumps, Submerged Water Heater, Heat Exchangers, Other Similar Equipment
Put your mind at ease about your sewer pipes with ROEBIC Laboratories, Inc 1 lbs. Foaming Root Killer. Clear roots in pipes to fifty feet in a four-inch diameter pipeline. Leaves a temporary coating on the pipe to temporality block new growth.
- Non-Corrosive and safe for all plumbing.
- Does not contain copper sulfate.
- Active ingredient is Dichlobenil which kills existing roots and inhibits new root growth from outside the pipeline.
- Recommended for severe recurring root problems. Will not harm surrounding trees or ground cover.
- Not for use in Septic Systems in Florida.
- Approved for use in Sewer Lines in Florida.