Dust Mop Treatments
This product, when used on dust mops, replaces sweeping compounds and eliminates the dust created when using push brooms. It contains no wax or silicone, does not make the treated surface slippery and will not damage floor surfaces when used as directed. The product should be used whenever surfaces such as asphalt tile, linoleum, vinyl, rubber tile, marble, ceramic, concrete, quarry tile, magnesite, cork and wood are dusted. Cloths treated with this product are ideal for dusting plastic, formica surfaces and chalkboards.
- Water-Based Formula
- Treats Dust Mops, Cloths, Mats, HVAC Filters
- Spray on Mop and Go - Will Not Impart Oily Residue on Surface
- 360 degree Valve Allows Can to Spray Upside Down
- Pleasant Pine Fragrance
- Date Code on can is as follows: First line: A/B/C or 1/2/3 YYDDD-time Ex: A14201 20:51 A/B/C or 1/2/3= Shift YYDDD: Julian date 2 digit year and 3 digit day Time: military Second line: product -can size batch number and plant designation Ex: 732-20-EF
This effective dust mop/cloth treatment traps and holds dust and dirt until released with a quick shake. Leaves no oily residue. For gym, resilient, concrete and terrazzo floors. 20 Oz. can, 17 oz. net weight, 12 cans per case.
- Leaves no oily residue
- Effectively traps & holds dust
- Does not make treated surface slippery
- Will not damage floor surfaces when used as directed