Floor Cleaners & Maintainers
Provides diamond-like brilliance, clarity and durability. Advantages include a faster, early cure time, better buff response, reduced marking, scuffing and scratching, and improved dirt resistance over other scrub and recoat products. Off-white in color with an ammonia scent.
- Cures on the floor faster than traditional floor coatings
- Resists dirt embedment, black heel marks, scratching and scuffing
- Provides better buff response
- Responds well to 175 through 1500 RPM equipment will work with UHS equipment
A durable finish that reduces the need to strip and refinish. Responds beautifully when spray buffed. Resists black heel marks, scuffs, dirt penetration and detergents. Dries clean with a tough, long-lasting gloss. White in color with an ammonia scent.
- Low maintenance, high durability and great finish value
- Easy application and recoat
- Great leveling
- Easy to clean, maintain and strip with matched Diversey products
- Excellent traffic and mark resistance even on older floors
Sealer for all finishes used on resilient flooring. Seals pores of flooring and levels surface. Enhances the gloss of all Diversey finishes. White in color with an ammonia scent.
- Seals pores in tiles, creating a smoother surface for improved finish, durability, gloss and adhesion
- Penetrates and protects tiles
- Easily removed with all Diversey strippers
- Non-solvated, suitable for use on a wide range of flooring
Floor Science Easy Apply Floor Finish reduces the need to strip and refinish by drying clean with a tough, long-lasting gloss. Delivering state-of-the-art performance and cost efficiency. Diversey has been making floor care simple for more than 100-years, no wonder professionals trust Floor Science. Use the complete Floor Science system to create and maintain a consistently brilliant shine on floors with minimal time and effort. We make it simple. You make it beautiful.
- Low maintenance, high durability and great value finish
- Easy to clean, maintain and strip with matched Floor Science products
- Built-in sealer means the finish acts as its own sealer no separate product required
- Meets ASTM D-2047 slip resistance requirements