Whether you're cleaning up grease or soaking up spills, it pays to use the best supplies. Trust the WypAll Brand, the one that sets the standard for excellence in cloths. WypAll X80 Extended Use Cloths feature innovations like high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material and are durable for scrubbing. These contaminant-free commercial cloths are a favorite replacement for industrial cloth towels, which can harbor dangerous chemicals, such as lead (In a 2003 Gradient study, 100% of the sampled laundered shop towels tested, lead was detected at levels that may exceed health based exposure guidelines.). WYPALL X80 are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and durability, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in industrial and manufacturing businesses. The reusable cloths are reinforced for strength when wet and dry. These bulk cloths are a great alternative - safer and more efficient - to replace laundered rental shop towels or and cleaning towels. Use them for heavy-duty machine- and part-wiping, wiping metal shavings, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning rough surfaces. After all, every business gets dirty. But for the toughest grease and grime, you can trust WYPALL X80 Cloths.
- 160 blue WYPALL X80 extended use cloths per BRAG box; 1 box / case; (each sheet is 12.5 in. x 16.8 in.)
- Proprietary HydroKnit technology is fast absorbing to wick away moisture
- Durable wipes absorb more water and oil than textile shop rags and stay strong for superior performance
- Disposable cloths clean oil, dirt, grime and solvents, while remaining resistant to harsh cleaning agents
- Wipes are fresh and clean every time and are a safer alternative to laundered rental shop towels or cloth rags (which can harbor dangerous chemicals like lead, even after washing, according to a 2013 Gradient study)
When you're running a business, it pays to use the very best supplies. If you've been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags, you can trust WYPALL X70 reusable paper towels. WYPALL X70 are heavy-duty cloths, with high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material. WYPALL X70 premium industrial cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial and manufacturing industries. Plus, they come in an innovative pop-up box dispenser (an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you've used them a few times, they're disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for the HVAC, automotive, manufacturing and industrial industries.
- 1 case equals to 10 pop-up boxes, 100-sheets per box, 1,000-sheets per case
- WYPALL X70 are durable, absorbent cloths that stay strong for cleaning performance
- Each industrial cloth measures 9.1 in. x 16.8 in. and cleans oil, dirt, grime and solvents
- Wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips, laundered shop rags can't match that kind of performance
- Pound for pound, WYPALL X70 manufactured rags hold more oil than rental shop towels and shop rags, 1 pop-up box replaces 10 lbs. of rags
When you're looking for a lighter-weight towel at an everyday great price, you can trust WYPALL L30 Wipes. They are designed with the DRC (double re-creping) process, which gives you high surface softness (a towel-like feel) with a reinforced grid that's strong for wet surface wiping and cleaning. These WYPALL L30 Wipes are a great choice to replace air laid towels. They're soft enough to use on skin, so they're popular for use in healthcare and patient care (when folded for patient bathing, when unfolded for drying). They're also tough enough for light-duty processing, janitorial tasks and maintenance. They're a trusted tool to help you get the job done right.
- 6 pop-up boxes/case, 120-sheets/carton, 720-sheets/case, each towel measures 16.4 in. x 9.8 in.
- Wiping towel has a towel-like feel at a value price and the box is designed for one-at-a-time dispensing
- Ideal for a wide range of light-duty healthcare/patient wiping, maintenance, processing and janitorial wiping tasks (could be an alternative to towel rags in a box)
- WYPALL towels L30 features the Double Re-Creping (DRC) technology, which gives them high surface softness and a reinforced grid for strength
- Soft enough for personal use on hands and skin (natural rubber latex free), strong enough for wet surface wiping and cleaning