Wet Mops & Hardware
HYGEN high-absorbency Mop Head with unique looped fringe is made with Premium split nylon/polyester blend microfiber provides optimal damp mopping performance. With a 24 fl. oz. capacity, you can use it to tackle big spills. Dense, 3 to 5 micrometer, quality fiber removes more dust, dirt and microbes than conventional cleaning products. Advanced hook-and-loop backing holds up under harsh laundering conditions and attaches pads more securely. Double-finished edges retain mop shape with use over time. Patent-pending Zig-Zag design packs 17% more split microfiber into each mop. Mop Head is proven to clean floors 45% better than string mops and 25% better than conventional microfiber. Superior construction and premium-grade materials maximize durability and product life. Mop Head is durable through 500 launderings or 200 with bleach.
- For optimal damp mopping performance
- Use for big spills
- Unique looped construction
- Quality fiber removes more dust, dirt and microbes
Bona SuperCourt Microfiber Wet Tacking Pad is designed for daily maintenance of athletic wood floors to maximize collecting dirt and debris. The blue tacking pad can be used for daily wet tacking after the floor has been dust mopped for complete floor care. Can also be used for removing abrasive dust after the floor has been abraded during the recoat process.
- Commercial grade microfiber absorbs and removes dust, dirt and debris
- Designed for daily wet tacking of athletic wood floors
- Removes abrasive dust from recoat process
- Washable and reusable up to 300-times