Controlled Toilet Paper Dispensers
Compact coreless toilet paper dispensing systems answer key needs for facilities managers when it comes to toilet paper for the restrooms. These high capacity systems help you avoid running out between service intervals and help reduce maintenance time typically spent changing out conventional toilet paper rolls. In addition, these systems save up to 95% in packaging waste compared to GP PROâ€™s standard roll toilet paper by eliminating stub-rolls, corrugate cores, paper roll wraps and the outer cardboard shipping case. And because the Compact case has a smaller footprint, it requires less storage space. Finally, todayâ€™s work force expects to have quality 2-ply, perforated toilet paper for use at work. Instead of having to reach up into a â€˜giantâ€™ dispenser to find the end of a low-quality toilet paper roll, Compact coreless toilet paper dispensers are designed to give the facility high capacity for continuous service. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products. We deliver well-designed, durable and easy-to-maintain professional solutions to meet the hand-washing and cleaning needs for a range of business applications.
- HIGH-CAPACITY DISPENSING of coreless rolls helps reduce waste with 100% roll usage, prevents stub roll litter and eliminates theft
- PREMIUM and upscale design that leaves 97% of customers extremely satisfied
- EASY INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE helps you save money by minimizing time spent changing rolls
- DURABLE DISPENSER that protects against theft with a key lock and is backed by a 10-year warranty
- Compatible with compact toilet paper refills 19371, 19372, 1937300, 19374, 19375 and 19378
- Multiple formats: Compact toilet paper dispensers are available in 2-roll vertical, 2-roll side-by-side, 4-roll dispenser and single role format to accommodate the needs of any facility