Universal Paper Roll Towels are an essential supply, and often the most economical way, for away-from-home facilities to meet their hand-drying and light cleaning needs. Universal roll towels come in white and brown colors, with recycled content options available, and varying lengths to meet the capacity needs of various businesses and work areas. They are essentially a single, long piece of towel wound tightly to get the maximum length on a single roll and are often referred to as hardwound roll towels. Because the towel sheet is not perforated, or perfed, universal roll towels are dispensed from a dispenser that has a cutting blade built inside so the worker can tear off the amount of towel they need for the job at hand. These towels fit a range of universal roll towel dispensers that are mounted on the wall and are often provided by towel manufacturers. The systems range from roll lengths of 350 ft., 800 ft. and 1,000 ft. for areas that experience high volume and surges of activity like a shift-change in a manufacturing facility or changing of classes at a large school. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products. We deliver well-designed, durable and easy-to-maintain professional solutions to meet the handwashing and cleaning needs for a range of business applications.
- Envision brand is now pacific blue basic
- Dependable absorbency, thickness and strength ideal for hand drying, wiping and general cleaning
- Economical to help you keep costs under control
- Sustainable paper towel made with 100% recovered fiber, including a minimum of 50% post-consumer content and GreenSeal certified for reduced environmental impact
- Compatible with most standard, hardwound roll paper towel dispensers
- Can help earn LEED credits
Envision economical 2 in. core, brown, hard wound roll towels are designed to fit into existing dispensers that require rolls with larger, 2 in. cores. Our economy roll towels help you keep costs under control by providing a low per-unit cost that makes these towels the affordable choice for high-traffic areas such as washrooms in government and public faciLLTies, office buildings, foodservice faciLLTies, and lodging. EPA compliant for minimum post consumer waste recycled fiber content, envision hard wound roll towels let you offer your customers reliable performance at a low cost.
- Offers dependable absorbency, thickness and strength
- Low per-unit cost make these paper towels a good everyday choice
- Fits into universal roll towel dispensers designed to hold rolls with a larger, 2 in. core size
- Contains at least 40% post-consumer recycled fiber, meets or exceeds EPA comprehensive procurement guidelines
- Can help earn LEED credits
Georgia-Pacific Professional Series products specifically address the unique needs of small businesses by delivering a new level of convenience, quality and value. The exclusive EZ Access cartons are smaller, color-coded and feature perforated openings to help make shopping, finding, handling, storing, displaying, and accessing products easier and faster in limited space. Since they're offered at a smart price point, they can help businesses better manage supply budgets too.
- Thick, absorbent, and strong, this 1-ply towel thoroughly dries hands, helping to reduce usage and offers a low cost per use
- Innovative EZ access packaging: the unique perforated panels make these convenience cases EZ to open and access, the smaller sized, color-coded cases are EZ to find, carry, store, track and budget compared to larger cartons
- Bright white, 9.2 in. x 9.4 in. sheets with a 3 1/4 in. folded width
- 8 inner packs of 250 (2,000) towels per case
- Works in most multi-fold tri fold or combo-folded towel dispensers
- Meets the requirement of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative chain of custody standard: 100% SFI Certified Sourcing