Waste Container Dollies
The Brute Dolly helps make the Brute containers more versatile and efficient. The toughest job just got a whole lot easier. It features non-marking casters that help protect floors, keeping public areas looking their best.
- Five rugged casters help keep fully loaded Brute containers stable, even on rough and uneven floors and swivel smoothly for easy maneuvering
- Structural foam construction provides superior strength and durability, with a 2500 lbs. load capacity
- Use the twist lock feature to keep Brute containers securely in place on the dolly during transport
- For use with Brute 20 Gal., 32 Gal., 44 Gal. or 55 Gal. containers
The Brute Quiet Dolly keeps your cleaning on schedule with less disruption. It is made of structural foam to add strength and durability. The Twist Lock feature secures your container to the dolly.
- Non-marking red casters to easily identify traditional dollies from quiet dollies
- Eliminates 88% of traditional dolly noise across both smooth and uneven surfaces
- All plastic construction resists rust, chipping and denting
- Maximum working load is 200 lbs.
- For use with Brute 2620, 2632, 2643, and 2655 trash cans
The tandem BRUTE dolly provides easy mobility and maneuverability of heavy loads. Containers can be nested within each other on the dolly. The dolly can be folded upright for space-saving storage.
- Assembled dimension: 20.25 in. W x 45 in. D x 8 in. H
- Heavy-duty 8 in. (20.3 cm) wheels and swivel casters afford easy mobility for maneuvering through the workplace
- Innovative center hinge design and fixed wheels facilitate smooth transport of uneven loads
- Mass capacity: 200 lbs. per platform
- NSF approved
- For use with brute 20, 32, 44 and 55 Gal. trash cans