The lead-free wrot copper solder pressure male adapter is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. Options also include cleaned and bagged for oxygen service (medical gas). The male adapter features a solder cup and male NPT thread. These fittings provide a means for adapting a solder connection to a threaded connection. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper's reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects. NIBCO copper fittings are manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- UL 207 recognized to 700 psi (select diameters)
- Material, workmanship and dimensions per MSS SP-104
- NFPA 99 health care facilities gas and vacuum systems and the compressed gas association, pamphlet G4.1 (medical gas)
- ASTM B75 alloy C12200
- Dezincification resistant
- Third-party certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372
- Size range 1/8 in. to 4 in.
- "1/2 X 3/8 I.D. and 5/8 x 1/2 O.D."