You selected:Glacier Bay Advanced Conservation Technology Inc. Briggs & Stratton Clear All Refinements
The Briggs & Stratton Rapid Charging Station will quickly charge your Briggs & Stratton 82-Volt MAX 2.0 Ah and 4.0 Ah lithium-ion batteries. It is easy-to-use with blue indicator lights that conveniently display charging level diagnostics while the battery is charging. It is wall and surface mountable for space saving storage and versatility depending on where you would like it to be situated for charging ease. It can charge the Briggs & Stratton 2.0 Ah battery to full 100% charge in 30 min. and the 4.0 Ah battery to full charge in 60 min. Plus, it is part of the Snapper XD 82-Volt MAX system, where you can use 1 battery to power multiple tools to mow, trim, saw, clip and blow through yard work with ease.
- For use with Briggs & Stratton 82-Volt MAX lithium-ion batteries only
- Plugs into standard 110-Volt wall outlet
- Wall/surface mountable for space saving storate and versatility
- Blue indicator lights display charging level diagnostics
- 6 ft. cord length
- 2-year limited consumer warranty