- Five Threaded Holes
- Mounting Lugs Included
Used for convenience outlets, switch boxes or small junction boxes. Popular for exposed work applications. Surface-mounted wiring requires the wiring to be enclosed with a protective covering such as EMT conduit.
- Drawn construction
- (7) 1/2 in. knockouts
- UL Listed
- 13.0 cu. in. capacity
- Raised ground
- Acceptable in 2-hour fire rated walls
3-Gang Nail-On New Work Outlet Box, Volume 56.5 cu. in. This box is made of PVC. Compound Angled Nails for mounting and 3/8 in. Offset Wallboard Tabs Molded Fast Clamp.
- Volume 56.5 cu. in.
- 3/8 in. offset wallboard tabs molded fast clamp
- Mounting means compound angled nails
- UL E11461
The Zip Box Blue 4-Gang 55 cu. in. Old Work Non-Metallic Switch and Outlet Box are designed to work with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with article 314 of the NEC. Great for light commercial and residential applications, the box is crafted with non-conductive PVC for durability and is fire rated and UL listed to help ensure safety.
- Great for light commercial and residential applications
- Sized for standard devices and switches
- Thermoplastic construction resists rust and won't conduct electricity
- Nail-on bracket design with molded plastic clamp
- Captive nails included
Levels and supports the wiring device where the box is set back from the wall surface. Extends the box up to 1-1/2 in. Allows the contractor to comply with 2014 NEC Article 314.20. The extender works in handy boxes and 4 in. square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches or receptacle. Also functions with all standard devices, switches and GFCIs.
- Adjusts up to a 1-1/2 in. box extension
- Functions with all standard devices, switches and GFCI's
- Non-conductive plastic for safer installations
- Neutral color
- Flexible plastic trims easily for multiple gang boxes
- Ideal for installations where wall surface has additional drywall, tile or paneling
- Dimensions: 2.313 in. x 4.188 in. x 1.813 in.
Carlon 2-Gang 34 cu. in. Black polycarbonate outlet box with angled side nails. POSI-WEDGE cable clamps and POSI-SET feature. Box will not distort or soften in heat and they do not become brittle in the cold.
- Volume 34 cu. in.
- Material phenolic
- Will not distort or soften in heat
- UL E11461
LV1 is a single gang non-metallic bracket designed for installations on existing construction. The LV1 is used for communications, cable TV or computer wire management. The LV1 adjusts to fit 0.25 in. to 1 in. wall board, paneling or drywall.
- LV1 bracket can be used as template for installation cutout
- Specially designed wing flips up when mounting screw is tightened for a secure mount
- LV1 is listed for use with category 5 cable
- Lv1 is designed to install low-voltage class 2 only
- 10 brackets per box
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Designed to install low voltage class 2 only
- Dimensions: 5.460 in. x 4.250 in. x 2.500 in. x 1.690 in.
Polycarbonate Round Ceiling Box, Volume 22.5 cu. in. Mounting Means Angled Side Nails, with Molded V-Clamp. High heat-resistant material developed specifically for fixture support applications.
- Volume 22.5 in. cu. in.
- Mounting means angled side nails
- Molded V-clamp
- UL e11461
The 1-Gang 20 cu. in. New Work Ceiling Box with Large Hanger Bar is made of a Polycarbonate material making it durable and long lasting. The box can be used in residential or light commercial applications. Suitable for use with a fixture up to 50 lbs.
- Volume 20 cu. in.
- Suitable for fixture support up to 50 lbs.
- Ground lug
- UL e11461