Levels and supports the wiring device where the box is set back from the wall surface. Extends the box up to 1-1/2 in. Allows the contractor to comply with 2014 NEC Article 314.20. The extender works in handy boxes and 4 in. square electrical boxes with plaster rings for single switches or receptacle. Also functions with all standard devices, switches and GFCIs.
- Adjusts up to a 1-1/2 in. box extension
- Functions with all standard devices, switches and GFCI's
- Non-conductive plastic for safer installations
- Neutral color
- Flexible plastic trims easily for multiple gang boxes
- Ideal for installations where wall surface has additional drywall, tile or paneling
- Dimensions: 2.313 in. x 4.188 in. x 1.813 in.
LV1 is a single gang non-metallic bracket designed for installations on existing construction. The LV1 is used for communications, cable TV or computer wire management. The LV1 adjusts to fit 0.25 in. to 1 in. wall board, paneling or drywall.
- LV1 bracket can be used as template for installation cutout
- Specially designed wing flips up when mounting screw is tightened for a secure mount
- LV1 is listed for use with category 5 cable
- Lv1 is designed to install low-voltage class 2 only
- 10 brackets per box
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Designed to install low voltage class 2 only
- Dimensions: 5.460 in. x 4.250 in. x 2.500 in. x 1.690 in.
Phenolic Round Ceiling/Fixture Outlet Box with Bar Hanger. Box has a 24 in. Bar Hanger Adjustable 16-1/2 in. Maximum - 27 in. Minimum, with High Clamps. Suitable for fixture support up to 50 lbs.
- 24 in. bar hanger adjustable 16-1/2 in. maximum - 27 in. minimum
- High clamps
- Suitable for fixture support up to 50 lbs.
- UL E11461
Polycarbonate Round Ceiling Box, Volume 22.5 cu. in. Mounting Means Angled Side Nails, with Molded V-Clamp. High heat-resistant material developed specifically for fixture support applications.
- Volume 22.5 in. cu. in.
- Mounting means angled side nails
- Molded V-clamp
- UL e11461
Used for convenience outlets, switch boxes or small junction boxes. Popular for exposed work applications. Surface-mounted wiring requires the wiring to be enclosed with a protective covering such as EMT conduit.
- Drawn construction
- (7) 1/2 in. knockouts
- UL Listed
- 13.0 cu. in. capacity
- Raised ground
- Acceptable in 2-hour fire rated walls
- Five Threaded Holes
- Mounting Lugs Included
The 1-Gang 19 cu. in. Type FSCC Conduit FS Box is designed for use in through-circuit terminations or where support is required in stub-up applications. This box fits standard-size covers, accessories and devices and has detachable mounting feet for easy installation.
- For multiple through-circuit terminations
- Provides additional support for stub-up applications
- Made of PVC
- Detachable mounting feet facilitate attachment
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor applications
For installing a light fixture and/or GFCI device outdoors. The device is made of UV rated plastic for long outdoor life and also comes in 4 non-chipping colors. There is an opening on both sides of the post for back-to-back power.
- For installing light fixture and/or GFCI devices outdoors
- UV rated plastic for long outdoor life
- (2) 1/2 in. KOs for a UL Listed enclosure
- Dimensions: 8.11 in. x 3.361 in. x 19.5 in.
- Built in stabilizers need no assembly and provide rigid support
The Zip Box Blue 2-Gang 18 cu. in. Non-Metallic Switch and Outlet Box is designed for use with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with article 314 of the NEC. Great for residential and light commercial applications, the box is made with PVC, is listed for use with masonry walls and can be used with 90Â°C conductors. It meets NEMA OS-2 and is fire rated and UL listed for safety.
- For use in new residential and light commercial applications
- Sized for standard devices and switches
- Thermoplastic construction resists rust and won't conduct electricity
- Shallow depth for mounting on 1-1/2 in. wood studs
- Accepts mud/plaster rings
- Captive nails included
This product is used for smooth vertical mounting of fixtures and receptacles on sided structures. The product is UV rated for long outdoor life. The product works on all siding types - before or after the siding is up.
- Flanges may be removed for retrofit work
- Paintable, textured surface
- Pre-molded with screw locations for devices
- NM cable connector included
- Uses: fixtures/devices
- Interior depth of mounting box is 0.895 in.
Switch boxes are used to house wiring devices such as switches or receptacles. Gangable switch box offers the option of constructing a box to hold two or more devices. Adjustable plaster ears allow box to be used in "old work" applications. 2" deep. 4 priouts