Service Entrance Cable
Southwire Company 6-6-6 CU SEU Service Entry Electrical Cable is made with sunlight-resistant Type XHHW-2 or Type THHN/THWN conductors. This cable can be used in wet or dry locations up to 90ËšC or 194ËšF. Used to convey power from a service drop to the meter base then to the distribution panel board.
- 1-UL listed
- Use in certain branch circuits as permitted by the NEC 1
- Outdoor use
- 600-Volt maximum
- Annealed copper SEU conductors
This Southwire 200 ft. Gray 2/2/2 SEU Cable is intended for installation to convey power from the service drop to the meter base or from the meter base to your distribution panel board. UL listed. Aluminum conductors.
- Use service entrance cable to convey power from the service drop to the meter base and from the meter base to the distribution panel board
- For use as branch circuits as permitted by the NEC 1
- Suitable for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 194ËšF
- 200 ft. L
- Sunlight-resistant jacketing with PVC insulation