Wire Connectors & Terminals
Â King Innovation's AlumiConn Aluminum to Copper Lug is approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), UL, and numerous insurance companies as a safe method for aluminum wiring repair. Manufactured in Missouri, AlumiConn is a lug style connector with three separate ports to eliminate intermixing of conductors. It coats aluminum wires with a thin layer of silicone sealant to provide resistance from oxidation, and uses set screws to break up surface oxides and provide a secure mechanical connection. Avoid a complete re-wire by using AlumiConn, the most cost-effective aluminum wiring repair solution available.
- Approved by the consumer product safety committee (CPSC), UL listed, approved by insurance companies
- Most cost-effective solution for repairing aluminum wiring systems
- 3 ports allow conductors to remain separate, permitting the lug to run at a lower temperature and provide longer term reliability
- Secure mechanical connection
- Contains a layer of corrosion inhibitor that provides resistance from oxidation