Secure low-voltage wire into wood with the Gardner Bender 3/16 in. White Polyethylene Wire Staples (100-Pack). These stapeses easily install with the use of a hammer and offer corrosion- and UV resistance.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated nail
- UV-resistant polyethylene saddle will not rust or crack
- Designed to secure speaker wire, telephone, bell, and thermostat wire into wood
- White finish
- 1 nail per staple for quick and easy installation
- For indoor and outdoor applications
The Gardner Bender Multi-Cable Staples (20-Pack) are great for reigning in complex cable runs. The tabs align themselves on wooden studs and pre-loaded nails allow for quick installations. Made with polypropylene material that is flame retardant and the nail is corrosion resistant. Can also be used to attach to metal studs.
- Plastic saddle
- Great for several cable types, including: NM, coaxial and cat 5
- SnapLock gate quickly and easily secures all cables
- Self-centering tab guides placement and is NEC compliant
- Pre-loaded nails included
- Red in finish