Used in dry locations to connect nonmetallic sheathed cable to a box or enclosure. May be used with a variety of cable types. Meets both US and Canadian compliances.
- Rugged metallic construction will last the lifetime of the installation
- Used with nonmetallic cable
- UL Listed
Cable protector protects NMSC or raceway wires running through wood studs from accidental nail, screw or drill penetration. No fasteners needed with the cable protector. The dimension of protector is 2-9/16 in. long x 1-1/2 in. wide.
- 1/2 in. integral spikes used to mount to wood stud
- Made of pre-galvanized 0.0625 in. thick steel
- No additional hardware required
- Position protector and hammer down spurs