You selected:Glacier Bay Boston Metal Products Intermatic Advantis Technologies Clear All Refinements
Power surges are the silent killer for home appliances and HVAC equipment. Most homeowners protect their electronics, but leave more valued equipment unprotected. Surges can wipe out equipment and leave you searching for answers. Search no more. The easy-to-install AG3000 Surge Protective Device (SPD) is the perfect add-on, for HVAC equipment. A green LED indicator provides the status of protection. Trusted, state-of-the-art TPMOV (Thermally Protected Metal Oxide Varistor) technology eliminates the potentially hazardous failure modes that are commonly associated with standard MOV technology. UL Listed to ANSI/UL 1449, 4th Edition.
- 3 modes of protection: L-G, L-L, L-N
- TPMOV surge Protection technology
- Green LED indicator provides status of protection
- Type 4X watertight and UV resistant plastic enclosure
- 3-year product warranty
- $7,500 connected equipment warranty for 3-years
- UL Listed to ANSI/UL 1449 4th Edition
- Number of leads: 3
- Lead length: 18 in.
- Lead gauge: #10 AWG
- Wiring config: L1, L2, L/N-G