Flexible work hours, telecommuting, hoteling and adaptable workspaces mean that modern offices experience constant changes in occupancy patterns. If your lighting system has not been modernized to accommodate this trend, you are most likely wasting energy and money in unoccupied spaces as employees come and go throughout the week. Incorporating a daylight harvesting strategy to benefit from advancements in Solid State Lighting (SSL) is becoming common practice to save even more in energy costs.
- Robust latching relay provides unsurpassed and unrestricted performance
- Controlled by Hubbell occupancy sensors
- Auto or manual "ON" operation
- Powers up to 6 low voltage sensors
- Plenum rated
Adaptive Technology is Hubbellâ€™s patented breakthrough in advanced controls that eliminates manual adjustment. Available on the majority of our occupancy/vacancy low voltage and switch sensors, smart microprocessors constantly monitor the controlled area and adjust the sensitivity and timer based on environmental history and automatically adjust for seasonal changes, modified airflow, furniture layout or occupancy pattern changes. No initial configuration is required, making this an install and forget solution.
- 800-Watt incandescent/electronic ballast, 5 Amp LED, 1/6 HP at 120-Volt AC
- 1800-Watt electronic ballast, 5 Amp LED, 1/6 HP at 277-Volt AC
- Ultrasonic and passive infrared technologies