Switch Parts & Accessories
You will need a Lutron Pico wall plate bracket if you'd like to mount a Pico smart remote control directly to a wall, for an additional point of control when using a Caseta Wireless dimmer. You'll also need a wall plate bracket if you're replacing existing switches in a 3-way application (where lights have 2 or more wall switches) with a Caseta Wireless In-wall dimmer and a Pico remote control. Pico remote control and wall plate sold separately.
- Mounts (1) Pico remote to your wall to add a point of control where you need one most
- Create a 3-way application for your Caseta dimmer or switch; no wiring required
- Replace existing switch by mounting over the backbox, or create a new point of control by mounting directly on almost any surface
- Use with Lutron Claro wallplate (sold separately)
- Includes (1) wallplate bracket; coordinating accessories sold separately
The Lithonia Lighting Power Pack for Low-Voltage Sensors transforms 120-Volt, 240-Volt or 277-Volt (single phase) to class II 15 VDC to power the remote sensors. Utilizing Patented Relay Circuit Protection, the power pack also switches the lighting load On and Off. The power pack has been tested to over 400,000 cycles at rated load.
- Powers up to 14 sensors
- Dual-voltage transformer
- Self-contained relay
- Operating-voltage: 120-Volt, 240-Volt or 277-Volt AC (single phase only)
- Each relay: 20-Amp
- Output-voltage: 15-Volt DC, 150 mA at 120-Volt or 277-Volt AC
- Plenum rated
- UL and CUL listed