Searched for "preferred industries wall switches"
You will need a Lutron Pico wall plate bracket if you'd like to mount a Pico smart remote control directly to a wall, for an additional point of control when using a Caseta Wireless dimmer. You'll also need a wall plate bracket if you're replacing existing switches in a 3-way application (where lights have 2 or more wall switches) with a Caseta Wireless In-wall dimmer and a Pico remote control. Pico remote control and wall plate sold separately.
- Mounts (1) Pico remote to your wall to add a point of control where you need one most
- Create a 3-way application for your Caseta dimmer or switch; no wiring required
- Replace existing switch by mounting over the backbox, or create a new point of control by mounting directly on almost any surface
- Use with Lutron Claro wallplate (sold separately)
- Includes (1) wallplate bracket; coordinating accessories sold separately