Searched for "39121523"
This spring wound timer allows users to set fans, HVAC, whirlpools, motors, pumps and other appliances to automatically turn off, helping to save energy and money. The easy-to-use, twist dial timer features easy wiring with no neutral required, ideal for retrofitting existing wall switches. This timer is designed to replace any standard single or multi-gang wall switch. The 2-in-1 switch configuration wiring can be used for SPDT and SPST.
- Operating temperature is 32 degree F to 122 degree F (0 degree C to 50 degree C)
- Timer includes a metal aluminum wall plate with screw mounting, adding extra security for commercial applications, this timer is not to be used in precision timing applications such as with sun lamps and saunas where inaccurate timing could have dangerous consequences
- Simple to use: with no electricity needed to operate, the timer allows you to manually turn on and automatically turn off whirlpools, HVAC, fans, pumps or other appliances by simply twisting the knob to the desired time
- Convenient scheduling and features: the timer has a 15-minute time cycle, allowing the user to select a desired time on from 1 to 15 minutes, the timer will automatically turn off, the timer includes a metal wall plate with screw mounting
- Ratings: 120-Volt, 20 Amp, 250/277-Volt, 10 Amp, resistive and inductive, 125-Volt, 7 Amp tungsten, 125-Volt, 1 HP motor and 250-Volt, 2 HP motor
The 30-Minute commercial style spring wound auto off in-wall timer no hold - metal wall plate is perfect for ventilating fans, HVAC, Whirlpools, Self-storage, Motors and pumps applications. Timer will break the circuit at the end of the timing cycle to cut electrical power. The twist timer includes real metal wall plate with screw mounting, to add extra security for commercial applications.
- Easy wiring as no neutral required, great for retrofit, use as single or in multi-gang box with no de-rating
- Twist knob for time on setting up to 30 minutes, easy to set with no adjustments, just wire and go
- SPST switch and termonial size of #12 AWG
- Timer will operate within temperature range of 32 degree F to 122 degree F (0 degree C to 50 degree C)
- Caution: this timer is not to be used in precision timing applications where inaccurate timing could have dangerous consequences (i.e. sun lamp, sauna, etc.)
A series spring wound auto off in-wall time switch. Application includes whole house fans, indoor/outdoor lighting, bathroom fans and lights, self-storage. Features variable timing: twist knob for time on setting. Easy set: no adjustments. Just wire and go.
- Twist knob for variable time setting
- Model does not have position for constant on hold feature - see A512HHW
- Easy wiring: no neutral required, great for retrofit and it use as single or in multi-gang box with no de-rating
- SPST switch
- Wall plate: fits standard or decorator style wall plates
- 125/250/277 VAC, 50/60Hz input voltage, terminal size: #12AWG
- Operating temperature: 32 degree F to 122 degree F (0 degree C to 50 degree C), operating temperature: 32 degree F to 122 degree F (0 degree C to 50 degree C)