Searched for "preferred industries wall switches"
This spring wound timer allows users to set fans, HVAC, whirlpools, motors, pumps and other appliances to automatically turn off, helping to save energy and money. The easy-to-use, twist dial timer features easy wiring with no neutral required, ideal for retrofitting existing wall switches. This timer is designed to replace any standard single or multi-gang wall switch. The 2-in-1 switch configuration wiring can be used for SPDT and SPST.
- Operating temperature is 32 degree F to 122 degree F (0 degree C to 50 degree C)
- Timer includes a metal aluminum wall plate with screw mounting, adding extra security for commercial applications, this timer is not to be used in precision timing applications such as with sun lamps and saunas where inaccurate timing could have dangerous consequences
- Simple to use: with no electricity needed to operate, the timer allows you to manually turn on and automatically turn off whirlpools, HVAC, fans, pumps or other appliances by simply twisting the knob to the desired time
- Convenient scheduling and features: the timer has a 15-minute time cycle, allowing the user to select a desired time on from 1 to 15 minutes, the timer will automatically turn off, the timer includes a metal wall plate with screw mounting
- Ratings: 120-Volt, 20 Amp, 250/277-Volt, 10 Amp, resistive and inductive, 125-Volt, 7 Amp tungsten, 125-Volt, 1 HP motor and 250-Volt, 2 HP motor