Electrician Specialty Tools
Gardner Bender Ugly's Electrical References Revised 2020 Edition is a helpful guide for the professional electrician. The book includes common mathematical formulas and specific rules and regulations from the National Electric Code. The easy-to-understand format makes it an ideal resource for double checking commonly used equations.
- On-the-job reference guide for the professional electrician
- Highlights common mathematical formulas and equations
- Contains guidelines and illustrations
- Includes rules and regulations based on the 2002 national electric code
- Comprehensive format
The Gardner Bender wiring simplified 45th edition is a comprehensive book that translates the National Electric Code rules into easy-to-understand explanations on how to safely install wiring in homes. Organized into 4 parts: getting started, the basics, wires, circuits and grounding, Installing service equipment and wiring, Special wiring situations and projects with clear explanations on how to complete any task. This updated book provides excellent guidance, and won't leave you stranded in the dark.
- How-to book for do-it-yourself electrical installations around the home
- Common household wiring jobs featured throughout the book
- Easy-to-understand guidelines and illustrations
- Based on the 2017 national electric code