Laminate Flooring Underlayment
ROBERTS AirGuard 5-in-1 Premium Underlayment is ideal for use under laminate and engineered, click-lock wood flooring. It's the only underlayment manufactured with both Microban and Air Flow Technology to inhibit mold growth. Thousands of tiny polyshims cushion and stabilize, allowing air to move through the underlayment, pushing the moisture vapor out, and inhibiting the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Microban antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Patented Air Flow Technology for constant air movement to release moisture
- Easy to handle, 100 sq. ft. roll
- Premium cushioning makes the floor softer to walk on
- 4 in. overlap seam with adhesive strip seals out moisture for added protection
- Easy to roll out, attach and cut for fast installation
- Ideal for radiant heated floors
- Reduces noise and sound transmission between floors with a Sound Transmission Lost Test (STC) rating of 67 and an Impact Sound Transmission Test (IIC) rating of 68
- 0.39 R-Value
- Polyshims between plastic sheets provides cushioning and is 96% crush resistant
Roberts Moisture Barricade Polyethylene Film is designed for use with laminate and engineered wood flooring underlayment's. Moisture Barricade provides a barrier for moisture protection over cement slabs. This 120 sq. ft. roll opens to a full 12 ft. x 10 ft. area and includes an adhesive strip for 3 in. overlaps with additional sheets.
- Use with underlayments to protect against moisture for laminate and engineered wood floors
- 6 mil. thick polyethylene film for long life
- 120 sq. ft. roll measuring 12 ft. x 10 ft.
- Ideal for use with laminate flooring with pre-attached underlayment
- Adhesive strip for 3 in. overlap and seals out moisture
- See instruction manual for more information