Vinyl Tools & Accessories
QEP 7 in. Wide Floor Scraper and Stripper features a 48 in. long handle with a foot peg that provides better leverage on tough projects. Manufactured with a high-carbon steel blade, it effectively rips up concrete, marble, ceramic tile, wood floors, roofing, asphalt and tile. Its solid, welded construction gives this scraper and stripper superior stability and toughness. It includes one high carbon steel blade and uses QEP 7 in. Scraper Replacement Blade Model 75007Q, sold separately.
- Ideal to scrape and strip and rip-up concrete, marble, ceramic tile, wood floors, roofing, asphalt and tile
- Designed with 48 in. handle and foot peg to provide superior leverage and easily chip away cement and plaster
- Extremely strong and shock resistant high-carbon steel blade ensures superior durability
- Solid, welded construction for increased stability and toughness
- Includes one high carbon steel blade
- Uses QEP 7 in. Scraper Replacement Blade Model 75007Q, sold separately
The QEP 14 in. Floor Surface Scraper features a durable, 14 in. replaceable carbon steel blade to help you remove old floor applications and excess debris. The 5 ft. handle provides excellent leverage for tough jobs.
- Use to remove old floors and excess debris
- Carbon steel blade for superior strength and shock resistance
- 14 in. blade to cover more surface area and efficiently remove old floor applications
- 5 ft. handle for better leverage
- Replacement blade: QEP # 21000Q
The QEP 62965 Reversible Ergo-Scraper adds comfort and increases force when scraping and prying. Can be converted from 5 in. to 3 in. wide (or 5 in. to 7 in.). Ideal for scraping tight areas. Better leverage and durability. Great for removing tile, wood, laminate, stone, carpet, ice and roofing.
- Ergonomic handle reduces fatigue
- Unique reversible blade (2 scrapers in 1)
- Hardened steel blade and steel handle
- Specially shaped handle is ideal for prying up tile