Everyday paper plates feature a multilayer design and Soak Proof Shield that provides strength and rigidity for all kinds of foods. The nature-based, Pathways design offers a crisp, white background for a clean, pure look and a falling leaf pattern in natural, contemporary colors. This upscale yet down-to-earth nature theme complements food. The 8-1/2 in. plates also come in WiseSize, a packaging solution for efficiency in your business. Space-saving, smaller case size replaces traditional packaging of the product.
- Soak proof shield and a multilayer design provide strength and rigidity
- White background for a clean, pure look and a falling leaf pattern in natural, contemporary colors
- Upscale yet down-to-earth nature theme on the plate complements food
- Wise size product offering provides a packaging solution for efficiency in your business
Heavyweight paper plates feature a Soak Proof Shield and unique multilayer design that is cut-resistant and helps keep grease from seeping through to the table or tray. Each 10-1/8 in. plate is moisture-resistant, grease-resistant and microwavable. Remarkable inner strength and heavyweight construction make these plates perfect for main dishes or large portions. Compact, low-stacking shape saves up to 60 percent storage space versus pulp molded and 90 percent versus foam plates.
- Soak proof shield; microwavable
- Cut-resistant, moisture-resistant and grease-resistant
- Inner strength and heavyweight construction make them perfect for main dishes or large portions
- Compact, low-stacking shape saves on storage space
Uncoated paper construction makes these plates an economical choice for lightweight foods. Ridged, upturned rim offers a surer grip and keeps food from rolling off. Plates are recyclable at recyclers that accept paper products containing food residue.
- Economical choice for lightweight foods
- Ridged, upturned rim to keep food from rolling off