MSI Tuscany Beige 16 sq. ft. Pattern Tumbled Travertine Pavers are natural stone that add timeless Tuscan beauty into your patio or walkway. Ideal for indoor or outdoor applications, these natural stone pavers are durable and have various shades of beige that create a subtle visual interest. Each kit has a combination of rectangular and square tiles that combine to create a Versailles pattern. With a tumbled finish, the tile provides a rustic aged look that blends with the surroundings to create a perfect setting. NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
- 160 sq. ft.,10 kits per pallet, weight is 2,400 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine pavers
- 3 cm thick 16 sq. ft. pattern with various sizes in a kit 16 in. x 24 in. (2-pieces), 16 in. x 16 in. (4-pieces), 8 in. x 16 in. (2-pieces), 8 in. x 8 in. (4-pieces)
- Tumbled finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone
- Can be installed on a sand bed, if installed on a concrete base with thin-set then it can be used on driveways
- Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%
- C.O.F. 80 and above is recommended for commercial applications to meet or exceed ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines, highly skid resistant, indoor and outdoor use
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength
- Residential and commercial use
- Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
- A 1-year limited warranty is provided on flooring and surfacing products manufactured or distributed by MSI within the limitations explicitly outlined in the warranty statement