Our top-of-the-line Windmaster umbrellas feature colorfast Recacril Marine Grade acrylic fabric to meet the demands of exterior use. Replaceable fabric and fiberglass ribs combined with a heavy-duty aluminum pole for extra strength and long life. The new hooked pin allows for easy pulley cord tie-up, and we've added holes for additional adjustment points. Base not included.
- Built to better sustain the unpredictable abuses of the wind
- Heavy-duty aluminum pole for extra strength
- Replaceable fiberglass ribs to bend but not break
- Extra large vent to release the pressure
- Colorfast, easy to maintain recacril marine grade solution-dyed acrylic fabric in standard and custom canopy colors to meet any landscaping scheme
- Bases sold separately
The 70 lbs. umbrella base is a cement filled resin base and is made to be bolted to your deck surface or be used as a free standing base. The longer reinforced stem with 2 thumb screws allows for the use of a range of umbrella poles from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. UV protected and easy to maintain. Be sure to measure where you will be using your base to ensure fit.
- Molded anchor bolt holes to secure base to deck for extra stability
- Use as a free-standing umbrella base
- Long, reinforced stem with 2-thumb screws specifically designed for market umbrellas with 2 in. pole can be retrofitted to accommodate a 1-1/2 in. pole
- Will not rust or mark your deck
- U.V. resistant and easy to clean with soap and water
The 9 ft. round market umbrella is made with an Outdura canopy which has been tested for over 1,000-hours for fade resistance. This umbrella comes with a 11/2 in. 2-piece Kempas wood pole and the ribs are reinforced for extra durability. A pulley system facilitates opening and closing of the umbrella. The Market umbrella meets ASTM testing standards. Base is not included.
- Available with a 11/2 in. pole to work with any grosfillex table plus 8 reinforced ribs for extra resistance to wind damage
- 2-piece kempas wood pole with brass connector for easy transportation and shipping
- Pulley facilitates easy opening and closing
- Made with outdura solution-dyed acrylic traditional fabric grade C for extra color fastness and ease of maintenance
- Fully tested to 1,000-hours for fade resistance to meet ASTM G53-96 performance standard for commercial outdoor fabric - meets ACFFA requirements
- Fade, stain, and mildew resistant