The product is high quality and reliability and durability. The product is easy to use and attractive styling. The product is wide selection of product choices and great value.
- 5/32 in. low profile floor door stop
- Cast brass construction
- Grey rubber bumper
- Superior quality
Stainless steel concave and convex wall mount door bumpers 2-1/2 in. Dia door stop with concealed mounting. Concave design accepts turn knob buttons on door knob or levers so it will not self-lock. Packaged with mounting hardware.
- Easy installation with concealed mounting
- 2-1/2 in. Dia
- Cast brass
- 1 in. projection
- 2-1/2" diameter with 3/4" projection
- Concealed toggle fastener
These door holders are constructed of a heavy cast brass material and come in a brushed chrome finish. Each of these door holders feature a 4-3/4 in., drop-down reach and have replaceable black rubber tips. These kick stand type, drop down door holders are designed for use with all swinging doors in both residential and commercial applications. They also feature a spring-loaded mechanism that helps keep them in the upright, stored position when not in use. Door holders like these are designed to hold swinging doors open at a desired location, with replacement tips available. Door-mounted holders like these are easy to install and are used by many. Installation fasteners are included with each door holder.
- Used to prevent door knob handle from damaging walls
- 2-1/2 in. outer dimension with a 1 in. rubber bumper projection
- Satin nickel plated finished steel with gray rubber bumper insert
- Constructed of steel and rubber components
- Easy to install with a few simple tools
- Further dimensional information, please see the line drawing