Ives Schlage Burnished Wrought Steel, Positive Slip Proof Adjustment, Removable Bushings Accommodate 1/4 in. To 5/16 in. Dia Hinge Pin, Conforms To Ansi A156. 16 L82223. Nickel.
- Economical solution for use on low frequency, light weight, residential hinged doors
- Designed for narrow trim installation
- High quality rubber bumpers
- Easy installation
- White rubber and nylon tips
This durable hinge been is made from wrought steel for a lifetime of use. It is ideal for use on hinged doors where installing a wall or floor stop is not desirable.
- Heavy duty Steel Construction
- Bright Brass Finish
- Positive slip proof adjustment
- Easy installation: Only a screwdriver required
These 30 hinge pin door stops are constructed of diecast and come in a antique brass plated finish. They feature an adjustable screw which allows for controlled stopping at various angles of door swing and dual rubber tips for cushioning stops. These types of door stops require no fasteners to install, as they are mounted onto the doors hinge or hinges. These door stops will work with hinge barrel pins that have a maximum outside diameter of 5/16 in. and they can be installed on 1, 2 or 3 hinges of a door.
- Used to prevent door handles from damaging adjacent walls and for stopping the door at an alternate, permanent distance
- 1-1/4 in. L adjustable bolt, 5/8 in. O.D. rubber bumpers and a 5/16 in. I.D. for hinge pin insertion
- Antique brass plated finish
- Diecast construction