Specialty Door Hardware
The 12 in. Contractor Grade Beddar Wood shim has quickly become a favorite to contractors. This wood is uniquely processed in order to make a shim that snaps cleanly, resists splitting and out-performs any other shim in the industry. Each bundle contains 42 shims.
- Split resistant
- Rot resistant
- Excellent snap
- Consistent quality
- Will not shrink
Bumper for metal door frames. Installs in hole in frame. No tools required.
- Made of rubber
- Easy to install
- For mostly commercial applications
- Silences door closures
Bundles of 8" composite shims
- 32 shims per bundle
The WINBAG inflatable air cushion is an innovative alignment tool used in conjunction with shims when leveling and installing windows, doors and kitchen cabinets. The WINBAG air wedge doesn't leave marks and is gentle on its surroundings. The WINBAG's inflatable air cushion is made of fiber reinforced material that is durable enough to be used time and time again. The hand operated pump gives the WINBAG a maximum load of 300 lbs. per bag. Accomplish larger jobs by adding another WINBAG to increase capacity. The WINBAG spans gaps from 3/32 in. to 2 in. with infinite adjusting possibilities and deflates at the touch of a button. With the WINBAG, a single professional installer can position, adjust, align, level and hold work materials in place, saving time and reducing costs.
- Inflatable air wedge used to install windows, doors and cabinets
- Aligns and levels household appliances and furniture
- Powerful hand pump lifts up to 300 lbs. per winbag
- Span gaps 3/32 in. to 2 in.
- Made in Denmark of patented fiber reinforced material that is durable, yet non-marking
- Used in conjunction with temporary fasteners, the winbag minimizes the time needed to hold the window, while still allowing for fine adjustments
- US patent number: 6,298,539
- Used on pairs of doors with astragal
- Prevents active door from closing ahead of inactive door
- Dull Chrome finish
- Gray rubber, packed 100 per bag
- For commercial frames