The 4 in. x 6 ft. Heavy Duty Semi-Rigid Aluminum Duct with Collars is ideal when all aluminum duct is required x code in some gas and electric dryer applications. It can also be used for bathroom fan venting. This duct is totally noncombustible and has a maximum operating temperature of 435 degree F.
- Aluminum collars on both ends of the duct swivel making for easy attachment to the dryer exhaust port and exterior exhaust hood
- UL2158A listed and marked for safe dryer venting
- New manufacturing technology incorporated into the duct allows for easy rotation and therefore more durable handling of the duct by the contractor
- UL duct is thicker than the standard non-UL semi-rigid version that allows for a more robust installation
Fortress is a precision engineered system of prefabricated PVC duct and fittings which conceals and protects exposed refrigeration line sets, electrical cable/telephone wiring and water or drain pipes. It comprises extruded PVC duct plus a full range of 16 injection molded Polypropylene fittings, all of which meet the requirements of the current UL -94V-0 specification and are suitable for temperatures from -4 to 140 degree F . Conceals/protects exposed refrigeration linesets, electrical cable/telephone wires and water/drain pipes. All components except flexible split to provide easy installation for new and retrofit applications and easy disassembly for inspection or additions.
- Tapered sides
- Flat bottom
- UV stable
- Color fast
The only Truly Universal hard-start kits for units up to 5 Tons. Available with an internal or external potential relay. This American made innovation will reduce inventory and callbacks.
- Replaces 4 commonly used hard-start kits up to 5 tons (wires included)
- Made in the USA (Manufactured in Palm Coast, Florida)
- 5 year warranty for TES5
- Filled with a thick non-PCB dielectric fluid to reduce heat
- Rust free all brass terminals
- 2-wire universal low-loss metallized motor-start capacitor
- Pairs perfectly with the compressor Protector Terminal (CPT) on AmRads Turbo 200, Turbo 200 X and USA Herm sizes to protect your compressor in the event of a run capacitor failure
- TES5 built-in potential relay is completely enclosed and watertight ideal for corrosive environments