Chimney Repair & Maintenance
- Smokeys 75 second burn time
- 600 cu. ft.
- Sold by the pack, 10 cartridges per 1 pack
- Dries to a tough, rubbery consistency that is flexible up to 450Â°F with continuous use, or 500Â°F with intermittent use
- The sealant is nontoxic and highly adherent - even to glass, metal, plastic, fiberglass, aluminum, and wood
- It has many uses, including sealing top plates, but itâ€™s not intended for use on wood stoves or inserts
- The 10.3 oz. caulking gun cartridge features a resealable tip to keep partially used tubes fresh
- Wood center brush
- 3 row x 16"
- Universal thread female
ChimneySaver Paint Nâ€ Peel Fireplace Cleaner is a water-based cleaning poultice that removes unsightly smoke, soot, creosote and dirt stains from masonry fireplace fronts and hearths. No additional water is needed for application or removal. Simply paint the product on the surface, allow it to dry, and then peel it off.