Electric Ceiling Heaters
The 1250-Watt Surface-Mount Fan-Forced Ceiling Heater from Broan features an enclosed, sheathed element and a built-in fan to help evenly disperse heat. Ideal for a mudroom, bathroom, den, office or other cold areas of the house, this ceiling fan offers a lubricated motor for years of maintenance-free operation. The low-profile design mounts to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or a 4 in. octagon ceiling box.
- Enclosed, sheathed element produces 1250-Watt of heat at 120-Volt power to disperse warmth evenly
- Automatic overheat protection helps prevent damage
- Durable aluminum construction offers lasting performance
- Built-in fan helps distribute heat uniformly
- Low-profile design mounts easily to a standard 3-1/2 in. or 4 in. round electrical box or 4 in. octagon ceiling box
- Satin aluminum finish complements any interior decor
- Meets UL listing safety standards
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Measures 11 in. Dia x 2.8 in. H
- For any questions regarding product features, installation, or specifications, please call our Technical Services Dept. at 800-637-1453, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am â€“ 7:00 pm EST.