Specialty Hvac Tools
Cleans and straightens fins Sliding tension bars adjust to various fin sizes Stainless steel teeth. Cushioned handle is contoured to protect your knuckles. Helps keep air conditioners, condensing units running efficient. Works on most air conditioning and refrigeration coils.
- Stainless steel teeth
- Cushioned red handle to protect your knuckles
- Straightens damaged condenser and evaporator fins quickly and easily
- Increases air conditioner efficiency
The JB ATLAS refrigerant charging scale is designed for the HVAC/R industry. Every day users will appreciate the advanced solid state load cell for superior sensitivity (0.25 oz./ 10 gm) and accuracy. The ATLAS's 220 pound (100 kg) weight capacity, all metal construction, heavy duty plastic storage case, and easy to read hand held combine to make the ATLAS the best overall package in the industry. Pound for Price our 220 pound scale competes at a 110 pound price. Operates with a 9-Volt battery (included). 220 lb. (100 kg) Capacity Pieces are modularized so parts are easily replaced without need to purchase entirely new unit Displays weight in decimal pounds, pounds and ounces, and kilograms Auto shut off after 30 minutes to preserve battery and can be disabled.
- 220 lb. (100Kg) capacity
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Field repairable
- Protective carrying case
With 1 hand operation, the MFD10 provides the fastest measurements of capacitor values. The MFD10 capacitor tester can reliably test all capacitors from 0.01F to 9,999F. This includes all types of start and run capacitors used in the refrigeration and air conditioning industries. The MFD10 is designed to meet all industrial specifications and service requirements.
- Range 0.01 to 9,999 MFD
- Soft carrying case included
- Test clip storage within case
- LED display
Epa Regulations And All The Forms You Need To Satisfy Your Refrigerant Record Keeping Requirements. Ideal For Use In The Field, For Maintaining A Paper-Based Record Keeping System. Good Record Keeping Begins With Well-Designed, Easy-To-Use Forms.
Kobra high pressure hoses. Series has gasket seal fitting, the depressor is set to ARI standard for the access valve core, and blow-out resistant depressor and barrel gasket. Pressure rating 800 psi and 4000 psi burst. Suitable for R-410A.
- Gasket seal hose
- High pressure charging hose set suitable for R-410A
- Blow-out resistant gasket locks into cup of fitting
- Barbed depressor to guide the valve core into place
The ESCO Institute Section 608 EPA Preparatory Manual covers all questions contained on the EPA exam. The book is clear, concise and has been used by hundreds of thousands of students and technicians alike to successfully prepare for the EPA Universal technician exam and to fully understand the requirements set forth under Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act.
- Features include a rolling stop which protects the cutting wheel, a protected screw spindle to defend against dirt and jamming, and a lightweight cast aluminum body
- The deburrer swivels up and spare cutting wheel is stored in the handle
Digital vacuum gauge with extended range MEMS sensor. Vacuum reading range 100.00 mic to 10 mic. Easy to read back-lit display.
- Vacuum reading range 100,000 to 10 microns
- Easy-to-read-back-lit display
- Working temperature plus 32Â°F to 120Â°F
- Measures in microns, psia, inHg, pascals, Torr, mTorr and mBar
- Operates on 3 AA batteries
Spanish version of the ESCO Institute Section 608 EPA Preparatory Manual which covers all questions contained on the EPA exam. The book is clear, concise and has been used by hundreds of thousands of students and technicians alike to successfully prepare for the EPA Universal technician exam and to fully understand the requirements set forth under Section 608 of the Federal Clean Air Act.
Single Size Swage Kit. Set includes 1/4 in. 3/8 in. 1/2 in. and 5/8 in. swage in a pouch. Kit contains 4 items.
- Packaged set: OD size 1/4 in. 3/8 in. and 5/8 in.
- Nom packaged set: 1/8 in. 1/4 in. 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.
- Kit is used for pump repair
- Set contains 4 swage tools
The A/C Re-New Injector was designed to inject A/C Re-New into air conditioning and refrigeration systems. It has a capacity of 4 fl. oz. and can be used for other injectable products as well, including amounts less than the 4 fl. oz. capacity. It is constructed of rugged aluminum and has a maximum working pressure of 600 psi. It has a Schrader fitting at one end and a short length of hose with a ball valve on the other end.
- Reusable injector tool for use with A/C re-new or A/C restart lubricants
- Injects A/C re-new into air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Capacity of 4 fl. oz.
- Can be used for other injectable products as well
- Accurately measures vacuum from 12,000 microns down to 10 microns
- Heavy duty water resistant
- Includes backup display on the gauge
- Programmable with low & high limit alarm
- Smart phone control through the new, free, JB App
- Remote Management Capability
- Wireless Bluetooth
- Data logging capabilities for sharing job analytics
- Rechargeable battery
- Factory calibrated
- Measures in microns, psia, inhg, Pascals, torr, mtorr, and mbar
- USB charging adapter for wall or computer charging
- Light or dark app theme for visibility in different environments
The DMG150 is a Digital Vacuum Gauge with accuracy and precision required by HVAC and refrigeration technicians. Featuring measurements in 5 units including Microns, Pa, mBar, mmHg and mTorr. And is backed by a 1-Year limited warranty.
- Instant warm-up time
- Instant response time
- Oil contamination detection
- Real time leak measurement
- Time period leak measurement
- Sensor fail detection
The WRS110 is a 110 lbs. capacity Smart Wireless Refrigeration Scale in a durable and lightweight compact frame. Readings are displayed on your compatible smart device with a free App that provides a programmable alarm, selectable units and logging on compatible iOS R and Android TM devices. TheWRS110 is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Large, no-slip platform
- High in accuracy, resolution and repeatability
- Wireless range: 35 ft. (10 m)
- Overload protection: minimum 150% maximum load
The UEi C161 Combustion Analyzer measures Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Ambient and Flue Temperature. Calculates Oxygen (O2), Differential Temperature, Efficiency, Excess Air and CO/CO2 Ratio. Compensates temperature and pressure readings for high altitude with lower cost of ownership over your analyzer's lifetime due to EOS sensor technology.
- 6 line display see all your readings on one screen
- NOX filtered CO sensor for better accuracy, avoids cross contamination
- Water trap indication alerts you when the water trap is getting full
- 2-day service turnaround for pre-paid standard recertifications transparent, flat-rate pricing, no surprises
- NIST and ISO certifications available performed by factory-trained professionals
Residential Combustion Analyzer w/Printer Kit. This analyzer has EOS Carbon Dioxide (CO2) sensors which protects the sensor so that flue gases will not make direct contact with it. This results in less wear and risk of inaccurate calculations.
- Measures: CO, CO2, flue and inlet temperature
- Calculates: O2, differential temperature, efficiency (net, gross), excess air, losses, CO/CO2 ratio
- EOS technology
- NOx filtered CO sensor
- Heat exchanger test
- Large 6 line backlit display
- Water trap indicator
- High altitude compensation
- Low flow detection