Help locate and fix gas leaks in your drain assembly with Rectorseal Better Bubble 8 oz. Gas Leak Detector. This liquid plumbing aid forms large, long-lasting bubbles to pinpoint leaks and can be used safely with ammonia, oxygen, air and refrigerants. Better Bubble forms large, long-lasting bubbles that help you find sources of leaks, including small leaks.
- Use to detect gas leaks
- For safe use with most household gases including ammonia, oxygen, air and refrigerants
- Forms large, long-lasting bubbles that help you find sources of leaks, including small leaks
- Use safely with garbage disposals
- Contains up to 8 treatments
- Non-corrosive and is biodegradable
Better Bubble leak locator is formulated to pinpoint the smallest leak quickly and easily. Safe to use on most gases including ammonia, oxygen, air, and refrigerants. Its thick formula produces large, long lasting, well defined elastic bubbles that stand up under pressure and windy conditions. It may be used on surface temperatures from 20Â°F to 250Â°F, is non-corrosive and is biodegradable.
- Use on all types of pipe, tubing, valves, tanks, pressure vessels, condenser/evaporator coils, refrigeration coils, and many other similar applications
- Bio-degradable and environmentally friendly
- Does not contain any oils, halogens, ammonia, or amines
- Will not corrode metal surfaces or attack plastic or rubber
- Is not chemically reactive with refrigerant oils
Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C and refrigeration systems. For use in copper and aluminum coils. Polymer free: non-clogging to compressors, recovery units, schrader valves, cap tubes, TXV valves.
- Magic frost lubricants, fizes, and enhances
- Polymer free
- Safe for system
- OEM approved
- POP blister pack
AC Leak Freeze is the leading air conditioning and refrigerant leak repair solution in the US today. All products are OEM Approved. AC Leak Freeze is ideal for preventative maintenance and leak protection.
- Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C
- For use in copper and aluminum coils
- Polymer free: non-clogging to compressors, recovery units, Schrader valves, cap tubes, TXV valves, micro channels, evacuation equipment
- Permanently seal gas leaks in A/C and refrigeration systems
The AG-1100+ is easy to install. It can be mounted to drain pan in 10 seconds or less, without requiring any pre-drilling for screws, Incorporates a protective cover to keep out insulation and debris that could prevent the float from rising. The AG-1100+ incorporates a protective cover to keep out insulation and debris that could prevent the float from rising.
- Easy, drill-free installation
- Pull up test knob
- Protective cover
- UL 508 approved