Roof Caps, Hoods & Grilles
The 3 in. Steel Draft Hood Gas Vent Connector is a Type B fitting that is used to connect pipe to a draft hood at the appliance. It is made of durable galvanized steel with die-formed ends for uniform sizing and strong, easy-to-connect joints. A locktab feature allows installation without the use of sheet-metal screws. This fitting is designed for use on approved gas appliances in residential, light commercial and industrial applications. It is UL listed for safety in accordance with NFPA standards.
- Strong, durable galvanized steel outer pipe
- Use for connecting pipe to a draft hood at the appliance
- Locktab feature can be used instead of sheet-metal screws for ease of installation
- Each end is die-formed to assure uniform sizing for strong, easy-to-connect joints
- Tested and listed per UL 441 for installation in single- and multi-story buildings