- Our recessed LED module is the most economical means to create a well lit environment with exceptional energy efficiency and near zero maintenance. Great for retrofit into existing downlight cans or new construction and remodel applications. Adjustable torsion spring and retention allows fitment into many 5" and 6" cans. The LED module maintains at least 70% light output for 50,000 hours. Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- Aluminum spun reflector with deep baffle configuration for reduced glare. Combined LED and driver printed circuit board attached. Inner reflector cone funnels light through the pressed-in diffused lens.
- Diffused lens at end of mixing chamber to provide even light distribution for general illumination. Wide flood beam angle at > 45°.
- Center 2 Edge™ (patent pending) technology created for a single point source. Primary power disconnect provided for simple connection to a dedicated LED connector in the housing. Dimming down to 10%. E Series' patent pending driver has zero inrush which allows power loads to be calculated with actual rated wattages.
- Suitable for installation in standard shallow-height rough-in sections. E26 socket adapter and ships standard. Twin torsion springs ensure easy installation for 5" and 6" recessed housings.
- Series/Finish: 5" / 6" Baffle LED module, matte white
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- CRI: 93
- Wattage: 10.2
- Lumens: 733
- Voltage: 120
- Aperture: 5-5/8"
- Overlap Trim: 7-5/8"
- Height: 2-3/4"
CONSULT LED LAMP MANUFACTURER'S SPECIFICATIONS FOR LED LAMP COMPATIBILITY FOR USE IN ENCLOSED OR NON-VENTILATED FIXTURES