Halogen Light Bulbs
The Philips 50-Watt MR16/GU10-Base Halogen Flood Dimmable Light Bulb casts a bright white light that can shine up to 2,000 hours long. This flood bulb can be used in commercial or residential track lighting and pendant fixtures. Using 50-Watt, this bulb provides up to 430 Lumens making it ideal for accent lighting as well.
- Brightness: 430 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $6.02 (based on 3-hour/day, 11/kWh, cost depend on rates and use)
- Life: 1.8-year (based on 3 hour/day)
- Light appearance: 2800K (soft white)
- Energy used: 50-Watt
- Lumens per watt: 8.6
- Ideal for indoor track, recessed and pendant fixtures
- Provides a bright white light for commercial and residential track and accent lighting or in pendant fixtures
Halco's Prism line of halogen lamps offers a variety of lamp options for any application. High lumen maintenance - over 90% throughout lamp life. Ideal for under cabinet, accent, task and display lighting.
- Line voltage
- G9 loop base for safe line-voltage applications
- Compact light source
- User-friendly, easy to install
- Eliminates the liability of installing 12-Volt into line voltage socket
- Available in 25-Watt, 40-Watt and 60-Watt
This clear lens halogen flood light bulb includes a bi-pin base ideal for pendant and recessed lighting fixtures. The lamp features a warm white light, and is a cost-effective and low-energy option for the home or office. The unit is housed within a UV filter halogen capsule.
- Bi-pin base
- Bright crisp light
- Uniform light output
- Center beam candle power: 1000
- C-6 lamp filament
- Open lamp rated
A single-ended mini-candelabra bulb which emits a bright, crisp light. The UV filter of the halogen capsule helps to filter out almost all radiation, save visible light. The lamp exhibits a uniform light output.
- Lawful for sale in California
- Damp location rated
- CC-8 lamp filament
- 100 CRI
- Frosted lamp appearance
- 360Â° beam spread
HALOGEN classic shaped lamps fill the performance gap between incandescent and CFL lighting solutions by offering superior light quality and energy savings at an affordable price. They are a perfect replacement for incandescent lamps being phased out by the Energy Independence and Security Act (EISA) and an excellent alternative to CFL when light quality is important. Operating on a halogen capsule, HALOGEN classic lamps produce a higher lamp efficacy and provide energy savings of up to 30% when compared to incandescent lamps. Available in familiar incandescent shapes (A, B, G, R and BR), HALOGEN classic lamps offer all the benefits of halogen technology: true color (99+ CRI), instant-on, are fully dimmable and mercury free with energy savings that meet Federal EISA 2007 requirements. A-shaped lamps are available in single (1000-hours) and double life (2000-hours). HALOGEN classic lamps are the solution for affordable energy savings with superior light quality. HALOGEN.
- 99+ CRI
- Passes Federal TCLP tests
- Dimmable down to 0%