Halogen Light Bulbs
This halogen MR16 with a GU10 twist and lock base casts a less harsh glare when compared to other MR16 halogen lamps. Halogen lamps deliver a crisp, white light; not only is the quantity of the light greater than a standard incandescent of comparable wattage, but the quality of the light creates a higher contrast for reading and other tasks. All of our halogen lamps are dimmable and can be used in conventional incandescent dimmers.
- Bright crisp light
- UV-filter halogen capsule
- Uniform light output
- CBCP value: 900
- CC-8 lamp filament
- 38Â° beam spread
The Philips 50-Watt MR16/GU10-Base Halogen Flood Dimmable Light Bulb casts a bright white light that can shine up to 2,000 hours long. This flood bulb can be used in commercial or residential track lighting and pendant fixtures. Using 50-Watt, this bulb provides up to 430 Lumens making it ideal for accent lighting as well.
- Brightness: 430 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $6.02 (based on 3-hour/day, 11/kWh, cost depend on rates and use)
- Life: 1.8-year (based on 3 hour/day)
- Light appearance: 2800K (soft white)
- Energy used: 50-Watt
- Lumens per watt: 8.6
- Ideal for indoor track, recessed and pendant fixtures
- Provides a bright white light for commercial and residential track and accent lighting or in pendant fixtures
50 Watt Aluminized Reflector Lamp. It has a GU10 Base. It is a flood lamp.
- Not recommended for use in enclosed close-fitting housings
- 2,000 hours Life
- 2850 color temp
- Par 16
- 40Â° beam angle
- 640 center-beam candlepower