This 500 ft. Black RG6U 18 AWG Quad Shield Coaxial Cable offers a shielded conductor that connects and adapts TV and video sources. Designed for outdoor use. The cable is UV resistant and fire retardant for safe, long-lasting use.
- Coaxial cable for commercial and residential applications
- Designed for outdoor use
- 500 ft. length for extensive outdoor applications
- Connects and adapts TV and video sources
The splitter are designed for applications that operate in the 5 MHz to 900MHz range, which include: Satellite, Digital/HD Cable TV, Broadcast (over the air) TV, CCTV and other general purpose coaxial cable splitting requirements. All ports on the 900 MHz splitters are power pass enabled. This allows any of The ports to be used to pass power from the satellite set top box to the satellite dish or multi-switch.
- Use to split a signal 2 ways
- F-type connections
- For 75 coaxial cable systems
- Share video signals to 2 locations
This audio/video connector has a category 5e jack. Audio Video Connectors allow custom creation of multimedia outlets and workstations while maintaining a decorative look. Use with multimedia plates and decorator frames.
- Quick and secure snap in design
- UL/CUL listed
- Category 5e jack
- White in color
- All frames include a grounding strap
- 1/2 in. x 25 ft. with black markings bonded to steel
- Blade style: d1
Combination 4 Wire Phone Jack and 75 Ohm Cable Hook-Up
- Mounts Flush with Wall